Sunday, March 6, 2011

pure joy

So many different things bring me joy:

• sleeping in
• playing basketball
• being with my family
• being at the lake
• taking pictures
• stalking people on facebook haha
• being with friends
• summer!

These are only a few of the things that bring me joy even if they are just brought up in a conversation. The one I want to focus on right now is summer! I always look forward to summer, there is so much going on. Last summer I worked at Subway in waterton with my best friend, and met some amazing people. And lucky for me I think I'll be going back again this summer!

Sure the smell of Subway makes me gag and the summer rushes get so intense I lose track of time, but there's just something about living on your own and doing whatever you want after you've finished work that is so endearing!

Bailey and I decided that this year we're not going to be lazy, we're going to try and do a hike at least once a week, will it happen? Who knows haha. Living in Waterton, you never knew what to expect. People were constantly coming over, at all times of the day. There was always something to do, like institute, or jumping in the lake, or even just starting a fire in a camp kitchen and having a good time.

I absolutely loved every second of working in waterton, and even though the working conditions were not ideal, being with people you love was. I cannot wait for summer, bring on the memories!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment