Thursday, March 24, 2011

just an ordinary afternoon

Yes in case anyone was wondering I did change the name of my blog! I feel like this title suits me a lot more now and makes me feel like I can be more... open about everything.


I would just like to express everything I'm feeling right now to somebody, because my best friend is sick at home with a form of measles!

I LOVE:
photography, piano, friends, Jimmer, that tomorrow is a P.d. day, that one of my favorite things to do is sleep, pasta, dance central, letters,when James comes home, cruising in the mini, high school, lunch time;), hugs, smiling, laughing loudly, beating raymond in sports, love poems, the fact that basketball season has come to a close, and the feeling of spring in the air!

I HATE:
how far away Idaho is, how there's no service out there, awkward people, PDA, how I'm not sure what I'm doing this summer, homework, social 30...-2 haha, winter, pop, reactions for the MMR shot, mud, having no money, stop signs, being a giraffe, acne, not being able to go on facebook, people who are intentionally dumb, players, seafood, being so untanned, being out of shape, waking up in the morning, and long weekends...

No comments:

Post a Comment