Sunday, September 12, 2010

learn to live

I haven't done a post in so long because I couldn't think of anything special to write about, so I got thinking and realized that this blog is called "Just Hales" so why not write about everything that's on my mind, or has been for the last little while. 


So much has happened in the past couple weeks; I rode a Ferris Wheel for my first time, made new friends,  started grade 11, made the senior volleyball team, beat raymond in volleyball, became reunited with friends from school, realized so many things about someone in particular that hurt, but ended up being for the best. Moved home, got my driver's license, turned 16, helped my best friend win Vice, lost my tan, my brother moved out, and I grasped onto the fact that summer was indeed over.


All of these things happened for a reason, and every single one of them has benefited me in one way or another. I can't go back on what happened, and even if I could I don't think I'd change a thing. I wasn't sure what kind of pictures could go with a post like this, so I decided just to choose a few of my favorites. 



Looove you girls! :)
  
No matter what some people may say...we'll always be best friends! <3

Zone Champs '10
Echo Summer '10
I love my Family! <3

Best Moment ever!

4 comments:

  1. Haley - I really love your blog! You make life seem exciting and normal - all in one! And your photos are amazing...... Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haley! What a great post! You are right. Our every day experiences might not always seem "special" or even noteworthy at the time, but those are usually the moments that shape and define us more then anything else. Definately worth remembering!

    Oh and Congratulations on getting your license AND beating Raymond! (I want to come and watch a game sometime)

    ReplyDelete