Thursday, September 16, 2010

Time flies...

I wrote this post late, but I still thought it would be important to include. This year I am in grade 11 at the Cardston High School. And all I can say is so far, so good. Lately I've been trying to avoid the cliche lines, but yet I still find that they seem to end up on here anyways, so bear with me.

This semester has started, and I feel so over loaded with homework and volleyball, that I can't help but think how hard it'll be to play basketball for another six months with this kind of work load. My goal this year is to keep my grade average...higher than last year. My mother used to take pictures of us on our first day of school, but since I have been the one behind the camera lately I think she's given up. So instead of a nice picture on a camera I just took a few before I left on photo booth.
This year has already been so much fun, with all the football games, tournaments, and just being with friends I couldn't have asked for a better start. I know the year will fly by and in a way, I'm looking forward to it and in another I'm not. A year from now I'll be in my senior year, that scares me. I can't believe how old I've gotten! Time sure flies...

No comments:

Post a Comment