Monday, September 20, 2010

I love you because...

1. you had a mushroom cut when we were little
2. you couldn't pronounce my last name (sister books)
3. you called barbies, bawbies.
4. you sing beautifully 
5. you've always been one of my best friends.
6. you're amazing at sports
7. you have the best cackle ever
8. you laugh at the same things as I do
9. you have always lived right next to me
10. you have never forgotten when my sister burnt you with a curling iron
11. you are old for your grade
12. you're more mature than your brother(sshhhh)
13. you are so talented in everything you do
14. you love mac and cheese
15. you have THEE best hair
16. you climb mountains like a champ
17. you drive the minivan
18. you and Maddie are seriously so funny
19. you are always there for me.
20. I just love you Brittany Lynne Sloan!


No comments:

Post a Comment