Thursday, September 23, 2010

volleyball season

This year I was lucky enough to make the senior volleyball team, I've had a blast so far! We lost to Raymond which definitely shouldn't have happened, but don't worry we beat them later on. We lost to Coaldale who surprisingly was better than we expected! Last tuesday we traveled to Winston Churchill and we beat them three straight! It felt so good, it also felt good when we didn't have to run the next day in practice... So anyways here's a little display of what went down at our last game. So far we've had two tournaments our last one didn't go all that well, but the one we previously had went very well. We got third and lost to an amazing team in the semis it was close, but in the end they went on the the final. This weekend I have a tourney at the new school on the west side, Chinook I'm soo looking forward to it! 
I promise that that's not hair...it cotton from the bandage.

I love Sarbear! I love being on the same team with her! She's always laughing and trying to pump everyone up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment