Friday, August 20, 2010

I'll miss them dearly..

This stunning Asian my friends would be Juhee Thompson, she's unbelievably good at basketball and rugby, I loved being able to play on the same basketball team as her and I was so glad when she asked me to do a photo shoot! So these are just a couple of the gorgeous pictures she produced! :)



Dani Dani Dani! So freakin gorgeous all the time! Seriously every time I see you, you look like you've stepped out of a magazine! You have the funniest personality ever, and may I add the funniest laugh I've ever heard! You always know how to make everyone laugh and I know you're going to dominate this year at the University :)


I had so much fun doing this shoot! Good luck in school girls! I'm gonna miss you so much!

2 comments:

  1. HALEY I LOVE THEM! :) i'm going to miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so good!
    im going to miss you girls with all my heart..
    bestfriends forever never apart,maybe in distance but never in heart <3

    ReplyDelete