Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad

Today I'd like to make a tribute to someone so special and important in my life. This person is such an outstanding example to me. I look up to him for everything, whether it be sports, school, or just problems that I need help solving; I always know I can count on him. Let me tell you all a little bit about this person; his name is Eric Dean Brooks, and he was born in Cardston, AB. He was the youngest of six children. He enjoys sports, obsessing over little facts, googling things, watching the food network, getting over intense at Cardston basketball games, helping others, and spending quality time with his family. Today is his Birthday, we won't say how old he is, but I will tell you that he turned the big "over the hill" last year :). My Dad helps me more than he, or anyone else could ever know. My dad always tells me to remember who I am whenever I am in tough situations, and recently I couldn't have used a better motto. He always knows what's best for me and my family, he is such a selfless and kind individual, and I am so proud to have him as my dad.

I love you Dad, and I hope you have a great Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment