Monday, August 9, 2010

My Temporary Home



Day one: Countless hours of grocery shopping, which further lead to amazing meals, so no complaints mom.... the weather wasn't that great but it was definitely nice enough to get in the water. Later that night Abby and Steve (sister, and brother-in-law) showed up and we played a little rook and watched a little Modern Family.





Day two: Sunday, church in Bigfork, which I always enjoy, of course my mom goes all out and cooks a turkey dinner, which was amazing! We again play a little rook and watch some more Modern Family, we can never get enough.



Day three: the sun was shining and we knew it was going to be a beautiful day. We spent pretty much the whole day down at the beach catching a few rays, reading, and relaxing, but also something happened that we never thought could; Abby got up on one ski! But she wasn't the only one, I did and so did my sister Cassie, then later on Steve wake-boarded, which I so envy him for. Although we don't have the best wake-boarding boat, he was still able to get more air then I ever could. One of the reasons I was so excited to come to Echo was that my best friend was going to be staying right next door to me, Bailey Powelson, what would I do without her? I could go on and on, anyways.... so we went tubing with her younger sister Maddie, and at first we thought that the tube ride was a little lame, no offense Dad haha, but just when we thought we were going back in we hit a huge wave and according to Cassie, we got some SERIOUS air! Sadly no picture but it ended up being a very fun ride! And right now we're doing what we do every night, play a little rook, then watch some more Modern Family. I just love being here :)
Just an Echo Sunset.
I just Love these two!

So when a skier goes down you're supposed to hold up a red flag, we don't have a red flag and were too cheap to pay the 50 cents for one, so my Grandma thought a place mat tied to a stick would do the job, this is me...not too impressed.


I love my sisters!

1 comment:

  1. Haley, I've been enjoying reading your blog, you're doing a great job with all of it! The pictures are so good (I especially love the dinner table one and the one of your and your sisters jumping into the lake) and you've managed to capture some really special memories of your family. Enjoy being at the lake and mostly just being together.

    ReplyDelete