Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sweet sunshine

Summer: Please come soon, don't take too long, and please be good to me.

School: Please end, soon!

August: Please don't come too fast and take my best friend away from me.

Bucket lists are great.. that is if you use them. I wrote one for english and never really put any thought into it just kinda threw it all together to get the mark. BUT this summer I will fulfill mine and Bailey's summer bucket list!
There is way too many things to write them all plus I can't remember them, but some of the main ones are:

1. Start a bike gang
2. Work every shift together
3. Snorkel in Waterton Lake
4. Hike AT LEAST once a week
5. Go canoeing
6. Egg Wiener's of Waterton
7. Take soo many pictures
8. Make tons of new friends
9. Conquer Bear's hump
10. Spend every minute possible together!

Last summer we didn't really start to do anything proactive until the end, but this year we're starting off with a bang! I can't express how pumped I am for summer, but all I can say is that I'm sooo fortunate to be able to work side by side with my bestie!:)





1 comment: