Thursday, April 14, 2011

just for you

This post is by request:

One of my best friends was feeling a little down because no one ever talks about him on their blogs. Well Aust here ya go.

Where do I start with him? We've known each other since we were little tikes. We've been in the same ward for a lot of years now. This boy has a certain personality that only his friends and family could love haha. He's truly a nice boy and is a great athlete. And I think we dated for a week in grade seven.

Sometimes he's bites you though, and he used to call me stink bum for some unknown reason. I seriously love being around him, he's always one to lighten the mood, and even make it awkward at times. I love this boy to death and he one of my closest friends.

I always enjoy our random deep conversations about relationships and life. I'm extremely jealous of how well he does in english, It's effortless to him. He has a secret crush on my best friend;) him Aaron and Dallin are hilarious together and I can never get enough of all of them. 




These pictures were taken before a party in October. Don't they look like a good time? I love my best friends. I am truly fortunate to have such amazing people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment