Wednesday, April 13, 2011

two posts in one day?

Here's all of my emotions in one long phrase:
Icannotfindmyfavoritepairofskinnyjeansormypencilskirtormyfavoriteblackcardiganandmyfavoritepairofflatsarenowrippedandiamunabletowearthem!

Lately I've found that my wardrobe has been so boring with out these items.

That's not the only thing that's on my mind... the Bio challenge is killing me! I must admit I am addicted to facebook. It's a little bit ridiculous. Even if there is nothing new I can find myself wasting time on that stupid website. What is wrong with me?

I've already gone through no facebook week but I had my cellphone. This week I have neither. I have completely vanquished from the social networking world. And to be honest I am going through withdraws. 

So watch out facebook world, because when I get back on there prepare yourselves to be creeped!

No comments:

Post a Comment