Monday, June 13, 2011

Oh how I love them

Don't you just love awkward moments? I mean up until this year I avoided them like the plague but recently I have found myself enjoying them. Is that strange? Here's a few that I look back on and can't help but laugh about!

That awkward moment when:
-you make eye contact with someone for longer than normal
-you first kiss a boy
-you look disgusting in your subway outfit and a good looking boy comes in
-your stomach grumbles
-you catch somebody starring at you
-BP and I do our high five
-two good looking guys are fighting and you don't know who to root for haha
-I'm told I'm pretty good looking... for a 16 year old by someone who's 23
-people ask me about my statuses
-my skirt is see through
-that one time in mountain view my skirt was tucked into my underwear
-food comes out of my mouth when I talk
-people show PDA
-there's only you and someone else in the hall way and you're not sure if you should say hi, smile or just look away
-you first hold hands with a boy you like
-someone creepy compliments me
So I couldn't quite think of a picture to go along with this, so I tried to think of some of the awkwardest pictures that I have seen in my life. And this my blogger friends might be it. A few Christmases ago my family got our pictures taken. This was one of the ones that the photographer decided was a good choice pose wise. Every member in my family has a spouse accept James and I. Luckily we were cropped out of this picture but the photographer told everyone to kiss, and since everyone but James and I had someone to kiss we just sat off to the side of the picture and did an extremely awkward pose.

I find this picture absolutely hilarious, and weird at the same time. But it's awkward moments like these that we can look back on and do nothing but laugh!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment