Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Buddy :)

What a cute family hey? This my friends is the Hardy family, they are so adorable. I mostly wanted to recognize the gorgeous woman in the far right corner, her name is Tanis. I have been lucky enough to have her as a buddy and let me tell you I don't think there is any buddy better than her! She has done so much for me, and I am so grateful for her example. Every time I see her I can always count on her having a huge smile on her face. She is an amazing mother, and she's had four kids, I hope I'll look half that good when I have one! She is such a kind and sincere soul, these pictures are from the summer, unfortunately I am a terrible procrastinator. I hope she enjoys a few of the ones I wanted to share with everyone :).





Thank you for everything you are, and for everything you've done for me! I hope we'll be able to take another trip to Waterton some day and catch up. You're the best! :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog Haley! Yes, I agree with you about Tanis. She is the best and you are lucky to have her for your buddy. Your pics of her Family are awesome. Tanis even inspires me here on our mission. I also enjoy with her RS Blog assignment. It sure keeps me connected with home. Love to you and to Tanis. Hugs, Sister Gayla Holt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haley, you sure do know how to make somebody feel good, (though I'm not sure that I deserve all of that) I have to say that being your "buddy" has been such a blessing to me and I'm pretty sure that I am the one learning from YOU!

    PS: You take BEAUTIFUL photos, and I am definately up for a drive to Waterton any time!

    ReplyDelete